Subject: [Leica] IMG - PAWeek 47
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 27 17:48:08 2006

Thank you George, I have learnt something from your considered posts, once
again.
The rework version is more anchored for me. Just that V of birds and its
reflection (plus some very light tone) is enough to give me
a key that there is a surface there. I do think that the centre elements are
stronger now, too (mid tones) echoing what Philippe has
said, I think.

All just my impressions and opinions based on the screen image, of course.
Your stuff is so well crafted, I am always eager to enjoy
and learn from, each new image.
Cheers
Hoppy