Subject: [Leica] Strap fastenings question
From: joe-b at clara.co.uk (Joe B)
Date: Mon Nov 27 13:45:20 2006

grduprey@mchsi.com <grduprey@mchsi.com> sent the following at 04:34
-0000 on Monday, November 27, 2006:

>Joe,
>
>I have one of each of the 4 types, that I have seen, and they all work
>with no problems.  The two you mention both work very well, I have
>nothad any problems with either.
>
>gene

I vaguely recall once seeing one of the Leica strap-ends coming out of
the plastic bit, I think probably the mushroom-shaped one, but it's hard
to be sure, it was a while ago. But now that the pennny has dropped,
namely that the conventional circular split-ring CANNOT come apart and
drop the camera, I think I'm a convert.

Joe