Subject: [Leica] Posting Photos to LUG
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Nov 27 12:27:41 2006

Go to your images on the Gallery, select the url (the thing that
starts with http://), copy it, paste it into your mail message, put <
in front and > at the end of it and post to the LUG.
It's that easy.
Oh, and put IMG: in fornt of your mail subject.

Good luck,
Philippe

Op 27-nov-06, om 21:20 heeft Hank Kellner het volgende geschreven: