Subject: [Leica] But I'm not ready!!!!
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Nov 27 09:41:42 2006

Klein, Peter A writes in part:

> Hoppy:  Too much information. Thank you for sharing.   :-)  In our
> defense (defence), in Seattle we don't have common spiders with the
> toxicity of cobras, and we can swim in creeks without being eaten
> by a croc.

Especially like the fact there are no snakes that are afraid of snakes.

> And then there are the people next to me at a traffic light who spin
> their wheels to get going, and slide horizontally towards me. . .
>
> Greg, I'm sure the syndrome is the same in Vancouver, and that it
> thoroughly amuses the less temperate parts of Canada.

Made the national news as predicted last night. What no traction? Floor it!

Fun to watch unless someone gets hurt.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] But I'm not ready!!!!)