Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 43 - Architecture HELP NEEDED
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Nov 27 02:49:16 2006

Steve,

I think that you have hit the nail on the head.

The problem with the building is that it is - as Henning said -
mechano-complex
inside, but also with a sense of space. The first illustrates the
complexity,
the second the space.

There is a subsidiary question: which better illustrates the building? the
first
shows the interior and its structure, the second is perhaps graphically more
interesting, but could be almost anywhere.

My preference has moved towards the second I think, perhaps.

Peter