Subject: [Leica] New Pictures: Musicians and Opera
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Sun Nov 26 18:55:55 2006

There are now two new folders of my pictures in the Gallery,
following hard on the heels of my vacation pictures from Spoleto.

One is of photographs made with the M6 of the Peabody Opera
productions in Baltimore of The Threepenny Opera and Hotel Eden. The
film was Fuji 1600. Verdi's Falstaff and Leonard Bernstein's Candide
will go up soon. One problem I'm having is that sometimes the file
"loads successfully" but there is "no thumbnail" and. so it seems, no
picture. This has been happening with certain pictures, while
seemingly identicle files are no problem. Anyone know what's wrong?

The second folder is of headshots, many of which are of the singers
in the Peabody productions. They were done with a Hasselblad, mostly
with the 180 and a 1.4 extender.

As before, any comments are welcome.

Jesse