Subject: [Leica] Re: Guidelines for getting your URLs through to us intact
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Nov 26 18:02:07 2006

It's been pointed out to me that I should probably clarify that the
following sentence refers to making websites and not looking at them. If the
creator of a website didn't make it work without the www, then you don't
have the choice to leave it out.

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: Guidelines for getting your URLs through to us intact)