Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW 47
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 26 15:08:46 2006

Daniel,
This was taken before the meal.  She had midterms and lengthy papers due on
Wednesday then flew into KC Wednesday evening.  Thursday morning she came
down fairly perky but almost immediately took a nap.  As to bothering her
nap, after this many years my shutter going off doesn't bother her at all.
:)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com