Subject: Now: Sign me up Re: [Leica] M8 & Infrared //Erwin Puts article on the subject
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sat Nov 25 13:04:27 2006

I haven't touched my M in a year since I started shooting with the DMR.
The DMR blows my socks off but I miss M shooting style.

Local labs have shut down in my rural area and I have no one to process my
TCN and NPH.
I don't want to send out film and wait week(s).

I am ready to sell some gear (possible my M7) as well and jump on the
M8.2merry-go-round.
When will the updated model be available?

Eric