Subject: [Leica] laurie...
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Sat Nov 25 01:15:01 2006

Find her stunningly beautifull but i,m sorry that your focusing was of.I
know how hard it is with a M but here it shows to much.
For me it,s ok when the plane of sharpness lies in front of the eyes like in
the Mario Testino,s photos of lady Diana thereby slightly softening a face
when taken with a long lens Usually he has part of the body in front of the
face in razor focus a jutting shoulder for example .But I dont like the
effect of halo like hair in the planee of the earlobes  to be razor sharp