Subject: [Leica] OT for Nick Roberts and the UK LUG folk
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Nov 24 21:52:05 2006

Say back when we first got satelite TV over here one of my favorite
channels was SKY.

They had some ads to the effect that a ball game was going to be aired
in a month or two (this ad only ran 5 times an evening every night until
  it all started).

This little game was going to be in Austrailia.

It started.

It was sent during prime time ... for hours and hours and days and days
if not weeks and weeks.

I was writing my dissertation at the time and had problems with insomnia.

They's still be sending a 2am and it would help me sleep.

I think SKY more or less went under as far as acquiring a Scandinavian
TV public. We weren't quite mature enough for that.

Daniel