Subject: [Leica] OT - Best PC Setup for Photoshop Question
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri Nov 24 19:20:28 2006

I would get a dual core processor with 4 GB memory, with probably a
Matrox card - if you are building a dedicated Photoshop machine,
otherwise most Nvidia or ATI cards will serve you well, and 7200 SATA
disks configured to your choice. I like the idea of having 2 of them in
a RAID 0 config (to improve speed) for a scratch disk, 2 of them in a
RAID 1 configuration (for reliability) for your data, and a 100GB boot
disk....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAID to learn abour RAID configurations,
and choose what you want.
Cheers