Subject: [Leica] Leica M8: "I think it's going to be all right"
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri Nov 24 10:02:51 2006

I get the impression that the problems with the M8 are overstated.
People love to repeat stuff like that, no matter how seldom it occurs
- and you can look to the Kodak SLR and the Hexar RF to see where
that chitter-chatter leads.  So I also wouldn't be surprised if the
M8 disappears as a result of kvetchmongering.