Subject: [Leica] on tour in the pac-nw
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Fri Nov 24 07:02:58 2006

Great stuff as always, Kyle.  I love the high angle on the first one.
really shows off the guy's stuff.  Also a nice touch that the TV appears
to be showing snow.

One suggestion on that first one is that if you added a little kicker
light on camera right you could separate the gun and his shirt from the
background.  I know it would be hard to get it in there, but that's what
gaffer's tape was invented for.

Have a great rest of the trip.

Mike D