Subject: [Leica] Maybe it's time for a LUG convention???
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Nov 23 17:12:31 2006

Jim,
I would be very interested, but I would strongly suggest at least a six
month lead time and a city that is large enough to have a good airport but
small enough not to be expensive to fly to.  An alternative would be a major
hub city like Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Salt Lake City that have a wide
variety of attractions and inexpensive hotel accomadations.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com