Subject: [Leica] Three new pictures (fwd)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Nov 22 16:55:36 2006

Hi Len,

I don't remember exactly the exposure, but in the Subway I usually use F2,8
at 1/30 or F2 at 1/60, on this case it was probably 1/25 at F2,8. The girl
was distracted with I don't know what..., I look to a similar distance
object to do the focus and I try to maintain the camera aligned to the
subject while I shot (generally) without put it on my eyes. With a little of
practice you can reach more than 50% success.

Thank you very much for looking and for your comments, yes the women see
everything! Even the invisible man...

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis