Subject: [Leica] first try with samsung digital camera
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Wed Nov 22 08:10:24 2006

Yes happy as a clam .For my first tries i used auto everything settings
without in camera sharpening.
The camera has a nice user interface and loads of possibilities for manual
operation.
Unfortunately  a relative of mine who tried it broke it by pushing the lens
barrels back into the body.
Instead of pushing the off button.
I,ll have to return to the dealer in Hong Kong to replace it.The dealer
attached a metal ring to the lens for use with a magnetic telelens adapter.
Thereby voiding the warranty.
At first what i missed is a viewfinder.But later found that with 10
megapixels and an equivalent 35 mm lens one allways needs some support for
the camera so i tended to just keep it level against an object at hand.I
also tried to steady it against my face but the LCD at the back which you
cannot switch off is annoying.
bets
simon jessurun