Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Nov 21 17:09:07 2006

At 7:12 AM -0500 11/21/06, Tina Manley wrote:
>At 10:33 PM 11/20/2006, you wrote:
>>Tina,
>>
>>Can you look at the slides/negatives with a lope to confirm it's from
>>the camera and not in the scanning. I was going crazy for awhile when
>>the leading edge of every 6th negative was soft. It was due to bowing
>>of the film at the beginning in the holder. I then changed the
>>autofocus point to a more average point and it's been fine ever
>>since. It really gets crazy with a 21/4 negative if you don't have a
>>glass holder.
>>
>>Len
>
>Hi, Len -  I would suspect lack of film flatness, too, except this
>is digital ;-)
>
>Tina

I suspect it's due to those url's again. Long url's curl up at the ends.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  |[ ]|     http://www.archiphoto.com

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market)