Subject: [Leica] Re: An eBay Tale OT
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Mon Nov 20 16:09:54 2006

Montie,
     Thanks for the input Small world indeed! Judging by the responses I
received from this seller, I doubt that anyone compromised his account.
  Excelsior,
  Hank

Montie <montoid@earthlink.net> wrote:
  WOW...small world...I had a problem with this idiot also! About a month ago
he/she had a clean late serial 50 DR I bid on with 2 minutes left on the
auction, thought I won it but they cancelled my bid at the last
second...tried to find out why...no response, then I got a message from eBay
saying someone had compromised his account...yeah right! Bottom line,
don't go near them!!

Montie
------------------------
Hank Wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Earlier this month I was the winner of an item sold by eBay member
mt1234bridge. After the auction closed, this seller refused to sell theitem
because he claimed that the price I was to pay wasn't high enough.
Of course, I entered negative feedback, to which mt1234bridge responded
with the following words: "You live in USA and that is enough shameness for
you. You kill people for a miserable living."
Because it speaks for itself, that statement requires no response.
Nevertheless, I thought I'd share it with you.
Hank Kellner