Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Nov 20 12:25:00 2006

Thanks for the information: this opens up the world to those of us
who have not ventured. South America is such a place of contrasts.
The image is great, though as I said I find her expression
unsympathetic, BUT the hand touching the water is very poignant, and
on reflection "makes" the image.

Cheers