Subject: [Leica] OT, Firefox Problem
From: durling at cox.net (durling@cox.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 11:01:22 2006

Hmmm, I may be having the same problem.  Something wierd was happening on a
little-used machine after I upgraded to 1.5.0.8.

Actually I loaded Firefox 2.0 on my work machine and it is pretty stable.
You might want to try that.  You may have to reload some of the plugins if
you use any, but that is pretty automatic as well.

Mike D