Subject: [Leica] Re: An eBay Tale OT
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Nov 20 10:48:04 2006

You can still find out a seller's transactions from the past 30 days. Go to
"include completed listings" and "last 30 days" - that's what I mostly do.
Didier

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: An eBay Tale OT)
Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Re: An eBay Tale OT)