Subject: [Leica] If looks could kill...
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Nov 20 07:32:43 2006

??????????
People kill things and that is really their nature. There is absolutely
nothing bizarre about cats showing affection. When they kill things they
generally eat what they kill.. The exception might be the little "cat
and mouse games" they must have learned from humans. Nothing  on the
face of the earth has a track record as inhumane as we humans. We kill
men,women and children for the most insane reasons but mostly so we can
end up in heaven. I will take cats anytime.

Walt