Subject: [Leica] M8: "I think it's going to be all right" - transposed to Canon, Nikon, etc. etc.
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Nov 18 07:54:46 2006

I don't know if I agree B.D. It is common in my line of business for
problems to crop up when a product is released. You work like a devil
to catch the obvious and not-so-obvious ones but no matter how much
testing you do, real users just do so much more and in ways you
didn't. It always seems like a "duh" moment when the problems crop
up. There is just no substitute for thousands of testers.

John Collier