Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 color studies
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 16:53:42 2006

Well Frank,

The more I look at the M8 images the more I am sold on the camera.  I have
not noticed any blocking up of shadows on either of 2 of my computers, even
at high magnification.  From the images shown that have correction for the
IR/Magenta problem, it is obviouse it is only a color correction problem,
which seems to be the norm for digital images anyway.  Now to figure out how
to get SWMBO to let me get one.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------