Subject: [Leica] M8: "I think it's gonna be all right"
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 16:16:59 2006

In a message dated 11/17/2006 5:54:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:

let's see David...

first you didn't like it because of its sound, then bought one
anyway, used it for a couple weeks, now have sold it?,
-----------------

Last week there was a thread that sounded like I go through Leica stuff
like
certain people go through single malt.  Half a dozen people  mentioned the
cameras or lenses I had sold them.

I do buy cameras and lenses and keep them until I find out if they are
advancing my photography.  The least time has been seven months, with the
exception of a 21 Pre-asph that I bought as part of a package, and sold to
a friend
in the UK who is using far beyond my ability to make it sing  sweet songs.

I'll take your word for it David, but I just cannot figure out how you  can
make such a radical decision in such a short  time.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana