Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 color studies
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 17 13:50:52 2006

Frank, the second of the brick column has a lot of zone 8 or 9-ish for me
here. There is still detail. The one under the underpass
does have some zone 10 stuff for me.
The great things for me in these pics were the very first M8 self portrait
that I know of and the detail in the higher resolution
versions. I still find it quite an adjustment to be looking at these and not
being able to see any grain structure. Not trying to be
funny, it's just the digital thing, I know.
Cheers
Hoppy