Subject: [Leica] OT: Odd Spam Question
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Nov 17 05:31:59 2006

I think Ben means those pseudo-literary mails with no links and no
attachments - I get them too - just drop the addresses into your
blacklist (if you have the option) and forget about them. Failing that,
set up a filter to drop them to your trash file. Make sure that none of
the addresses creep into your address book, otherwise they may override
any junk stoppers you set up.
Douglas