Subject: [Leica] KEH
From: wlarsen at ocsnet.net (Wiilliam Larsen, AICP)
Date: Thu Nov 16 18:00:27 2006

I find them to be conservative in their ratings.  I bought a 280/2.8 APO
R lens from them... They fully disclosed that the barrel had a scratch
on it (right across the Leitz logo)(and you need to see one of these
lenses to understand that they seem to have the barrel machined from a
solid piece of steel  ... the optics are perfect... and it came with all
the accessories as originally sold.   I also bought a 1.4 extender from
them that was described as EX --- I couldn't see any sign that it has
ever been used.