Subject: [Leica] chimping, now Leica Sins
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Nov 16 11:53:31 2006

Well, given that you don't know, Tina - end of discussion.
However...:-)...I'd be willing to bet that even under those conditions an M
Asph lens would never produce that kind of overall veiling flare.

And Doug, I am no more have an "anti-R bias" than you have a knee-jerk need
to defend and praise anything having to do with the Leica R.