Subject: [Leica] Cameras I miss but don't miss...most
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Nov 16 10:10:01 2006

Really miss my Rollei SL2000F - maybe I'll even get around to buying a
3300 if I find a good one.
As to the ones I love to look at and play with - and sometimes get
treated to a roll of film - Kodak Retinas and Rollei 35s (around 10 in all)
Strangely enough my M4-2 spends much of its life in a cabinet.
An SL2Mot is dying for me to find a new/used battery holder so it can go
out for a walk again in its full motorised glory - anyone out there got
one for sale?
I don't miss my Rollei SL35E, it was ugly and had quirky electronics.
The only camera I ever demoted to the rubbish bin.
Douglas