Subject: [Leica] Cameras I miss but don't miss...most
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Thu Nov 16 07:30:31 2006

Nikon F4s.  But I have a great Canon EOS 1NRS now that just seems a tad
better.  I really did love that Nikon though.
I really DO miss my old Konica Hexar AF (black) though.  That thing was
amazing.
I miss my M2 but I use my M4 so much more that the M2 may have become a
pretty thing for the bookshelf.