Subject: [Leica] Protecting your glasses
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Nov 15 19:09:36 2006

Stan,
I just bit the bullet and got real glass in my glasses.  Five years later
and not scratches.  I use all manner of cameras including an M3 and a Canon
F1 whose eye ring was lost decades ago.  Amazingly enough the glasses don't
especially need all the coatings and what have you so the glass was not
especially more expensive than plastic.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com