Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con, correction
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 15 12:26:56 2006

LUG:

Disregard this comment that I made about the M8:

"Either the viewfinder is dimmer than my M7's or my eyes are getting
worse (a possibility!)  It's harder to get the focus right than with the M7."

I just got back from having my eyes checked and the vision in my left
eye has decreased 20% since my last check-up!  The doctor checked for
glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and all kinds of stuff and
found nothing.  I'm going back next week another test and some new
glasses.  My focusing with the M8 should improve immensely when I
have glasses that match my new decreased vision.  Getting old sucks
but it's better than the alternative!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com