Subject: [Leica] ISO 2500 and another topic- chimping
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 10:19:06 2006

Hello,
  I do not think a chimpanzee would spend too much time looking and
shooting. I think they would bounce the new M8 off the bars a few times,
smash it against the concrete, and throw it at another chimp. I don't think
a chimp would be able to make an intelligent decision about exposure and
framing. ;-)

  One of my friends delights in telling the story of a retired acting chimp
who liked nothing better than to stay at home, drink beer, smoke cigars, and
watch television. The chimp's happy life was ended when Brigitte Bardot
found out about his situation and tried to reform him with exercise and a
changed diet. Beware of anyone who comes to your house trying to do good!

  Let's not make digital cameras into film cameras by not using the tools we
have been given. I understand the arguments about missing the moment, but we
don't want to get into the situation where we're mailing away our SD cards
to some mysterious lab somewhere for processing.

  Regards,

  Larry

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] ISO 2500 and another topic- chimping)