Subject: [Leica] ISO 2500 and another topic- chimping
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 10:01:30 2006

Walt Johnson <walt@waltjohnson.com> wrote:

> That would be true if one could control the whole world as we do a
> studio. I said event work  in reference to  things happening where we
> had no input except experience.

One need not control the the lighting on location, just do a few test shots
& check the results; I like to verify that I'm not going to blow out
highlights, and that the equipment is working pretty much as I expect it to.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://mail2web.com/ .