Subject: [Leica] First tryals of a SUMMITAR
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Nov 15 03:42:32 2006

Luis,

I agree. Great idea for a shot, but I think that it would have been better
with
more depth of field. It really does give the impression that he is talking
the girl.

The paintings must have taken an incredible time. They are very like ones we
used to do in the sixties  - a la Beatles Revolver cover.

Peter Dzwig