Subject: [Leica] Using your powers for good instead of evil....
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Nov 14 19:26:48 2006

Hi Kyle,

Your picture is great. What loves those two are. But how can people
be so cruel. I read everything on the citykitties.org site and would
love to adopt one of those. Unfortunately I can't qualify. You must
commit to up to 18 years to care for these little guys. I'm afraid
they would out live me.

Now back to your photo. Your equipment and setup is very unique. Are
you that original with most of your shoots? I have an AFS 300mm f2.8
Nikkor that I would never think of putting on my IIIc, even if I
could. (I might be just one adapter short on my Viso III though).

Very original. Thanks.
Len