Subject: [Leica] Valley fever - was 'more magenta'
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Tue Nov 14 10:48:30 2006

Steve,

What is 'valley fever ie coccidiodes imitis' - a disease or are you pulling
my leg? I took my tropic shots before going here and I feel fine :D

All I know is that this sandstorm that I experienced last summer is supposed
to be the worst in some 30-40 years. It was as if someone had placed a
filter (large diameter!) in front of the sun. ;-)

Mads
--
Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Valley fever - was 'more magenta')