Subject: [Leica] Fix for dng file in adobe/light room_PS
From: carlmuck at verizon.net (Carl Muckenhirn)
Date: Tue Nov 14 05:40:09 2006

Tina,

This is probably to be expected given what I read about the "magenta
blacks". It appears that the chip is very good at collecting red
light, raise the ISO and it is collecting more of all light, but
doing the reds more efficiently, hence warmer.

With the script that Roy sent you can now have setups for each ISO!
So now we've some new films- M8/160, M8/320, M8/640 ...

It would be an interesting exercise to see which real films match up
to the various settings.

carl.