Subject: [Leica] Just received my M8
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Mon Nov 13 18:14:34 2006

I just received my black M8 from Tamarkin in NY.  They've always
provided great service.  Now I've got to wait 3 hours to charge the
battery.  I can see myself purchasing a spare battery in the near
future.  Hopefully I'll have some photos to share tomorrow.

Richard

Richard Clompus
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) (Batteries was Re: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con)