Subject: [Leica] Anyone test SF-20 with M8 yet?
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Nov 13 14:11:17 2006

Tina Manley wrote:

> It sounds fine unless you do the kind of photography that I do, where
> I try to be invisible.  Nothing like 2 flashes to say "Hey! Look at
> the camera!"

Tina,

This preflash is exactly how the canon flashes work, it is very fast and
you do not even notice there are two flashes.  One reason as I have been
told, not sure if this is true or not, is that the digital sensors are
very much more reflective than film so the "normal" ttl does not work,
hence the need for the preflash.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Anyone test SF-20 with M8 yet?)