Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 249
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Nov 13 13:15:20 2006

You have a outstanding eye, Irving. And a great city, too.
My problem is that I have too many themes to develop, and seem to be
content with just inventing the themes.
For me, photography is a way to sharpen my seeing, and thus is very
inspiring for other projects.
But saying that photography is nothing more than that, is too
exaggerated, too.
I'd love to be able to make what you do.

Keep on shooting,
Philippe

Op 13-nov-06, om 22:06 heeft Irving Greines het volgende geschreven: