Subject: [Leica]WAS: M8 Impression and availability
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sun Nov 12 19:32:42 2006

I was reading on another forum, The Leica Users Forum that shipping of the
M8 has been put off until Leica announces the fix for the current problem.
If that is true, I'm not sure I would want to accept delivery of a body
until the word comes from Leica about how they are going to fix the issue.
Supposedly two weeks and they will advise.

Scott

Replies: Reply from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica]WAS: M8 Impression and availability)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: M8 Impressions, Pro and Con NOW: LEFT EYE SHOOTER! :-))