Subject: [Leica] A Mark Rabiner sighting in Manhattan
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 16:48:45 2006

Hey Jim,
  Thanks for the compliments regarding my pictures. I am trying to keep my
head up and make the best of something that is a bad situation for everyone
involved. Yes, the camera is capable of wonderful results. The color
problems
will have to be fixed, however, for the camera to be successful, in my
opinion.

  Regards,

  Larry

------
Larry,

You have put the M8 to very good use.  I looked at the initial photos and
the Central Park album, and they are all great shots.  Perhaps the IR
problem doesn't penetrate the NY landscape.  Congratlulations on some great
examples of what this camera is capable of producing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA