Subject: [Leica] Sigh......
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 11 22:32:00 2006

Jeffery Smith said:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Sigh......

> Part of the issue is probably my reluctance to jump into the middle of an
> M8
> dicusssion to ask a question about Rodinal or hardening fixers. ;-)  <<<

Jeffery my friend,
Never hesitate about asking a question on anything photographic, in the
middle of anything because that's what keeps the zoo alive, OOPS! Sorry the
Saloon in operation! ;-)

A question you might ask could very easily trigger a dozen new posts
enlightening everyone on a completely different tangent.

ted

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Sigh......)