Subject: [Leica] More Copenhagen stuff - a walk around the city
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 10 19:57:18 2006

Nathan Wajsman sshowed:
Subject: More Copenhagen stuff - a walk around the city

> In addition to the PAWs I posted the other day, I have now made a small
> travelogue of my weekend in Copenhagen, with some more text to accompany
> the pictures. It is designed to give a flavour of the city, not to be a
> travel brochure. At the same time, it is also a test of a new managed
> server we have at the office, and of the iWeb software on my Powerbook--I
> figured I might as well try it to see if I liked it (conclusion: not bad
> for making a web page quickly, if you can live with its limitations). The
> travelogue is here:
> http://www.europephoto.be

Hi Nathan,
I've just enjoyed your walk about in Copenhagen. :-) A very nice tour in
words and certainly interesting photography. Without a doubt you always give
us fine photographs and interesting reading in your presentations. A very
much appreciated posting.

I imagine doing this kind of walk around with an M8 and never changing a
roll of film, nor the pain in the butt of processing and printing.. ;-)
Ahhhh a sign I'm getting really old always looking for the easy way out.:-)

Thanks again and please keep them coming.

ted