Subject: [Leica] OT: Maybe dumb question on M8
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Nov 11 14:41:31 2006

Ric, what about us "O" series users. when I got the camera I thought
I'd be the only kid on the block holding the camera at arms length.
Like using the rolleiflex, I thought it would give me the edge when
taking sly images in foreign parts, only to have the explosion of p/s
digital make it a mantra for : "I'm about to take your photograph".

cheers