Subject: [Leica] OT: Maybe dumb question on M8
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Nov 11 09:50:45 2006

SonC@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/11/2006 10:13:54 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:
>
> That's  what Rolleiflex's were invented for.
>

> Well, that's what I've been saying all the while.  If someone wants a
> camera
> that has all the features of an Olympus 330, why not just buy the
> flipping
> 330, instead of bitching that the M8 doesn't have that feature  set.

Sonny,

I do not believe I was bitching about the M8, I was simply pointing out
one thing an active lcd is good for.

I really do not see why all the hostility on this subject.  I was not
insulting to anyone or even implying anyone's opinions were invalid,
just made a simple observation and did not even say if it was a feature
that I thought ought to be in the M8.   Someone had made a comment that
the LCD was not good for anything and that was all I was pointing out,
at times they can have some good uses.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography