Subject: [Leica] Leica to Olympus 4/3 adapter ring ( EBay)
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Nov 11 08:19:54 2006

When they designed that Olympus mount, they must have been thinking "Let's
make it big enough so that any other lens can be adapted for it". There are
adaptors for the 4/3 mount for Contax/Yashica, Nikon, Olympus OM, Leica R,
Leica Visoflex, Pentax 42 Screw Mount, Pentax K, Minolta MD, Rollei SL,
Exakta, and Topcon Lenses.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com